On June 10, we'll come together to celebrate all that has been accomplished in the past year!
Our Celebration event is kid-friendly! You can expect:
- 6:00-7:00: SnoCones, a Cake Walk, a "Dunk the Pastor" booth, and a Bouncy Castle
- 7:00-8:00: Adult program starts (with free childcare provided for the kids)
What do we have to celebrate?
- Securing funding ($4.9 million annually) for a mental health services in our community, including:
- Construction of a 24/7 Crisis Center
- Detox and stabilization services
- Supportive and transitional housing
- Mobile crisis teams
- A community leader—District Attorney Charles Branson—who is openly advocating for expanded used of incarceration alternatives
- A School Superintendent—Dr. Anthony Lewis—who has stated that restorative practices would fit into the five-year Strategic Plan that the School District is developing