Pat Lechtenberg set up a meeting with Russ Johnson, the new CEO of the Lawrence Memorial Hospital to discuss two separate issues related to the hospital:
- Childhood Trauma Screening Assessments in the Birthing Center and OB-GYN network of doctors at the hospital, and;
- Mental Health Crisis Patients entering the Emergency Department
We expect our meeting with Mr. Johnson will be at LMH, according to the following schedule:
- 2 pm - meet in the hospital cafeteria to determine goals and roles
- 3 pm - meet with Russ Johnson
- 4 pm - evaluate what we learned
Please RSVP because Russ Johnson has asked for a list of attendees to be sent in advance.
Do you like this page?