This is a conference call that anyone can dial into from anywhere. The primary purpose is to enable Dr. Waco Goodnight from Panda Pediatrics to troubleshoot on the implementation of the ACEs screen among Moms and Dads at the 6 week appointment.
To join the call on January 25 at 1 pm central, dial: (530) 881-1000 and provide the access number: 570119#
Primary participants include:
- Dr. Teri Petersen - a pediatrician from Portland, OR who began using the ACEs and Resilient questionnaire in her practice several years ago
- Megan Wells - a med student in her final year of med school who has been given the responsibility to develop a proposal to the Panda partners on the use of the ACE questionnaire
Background: Dr. Waco Goodnight began using the ACE questionnaire this week during his 6 week appointments with Moms to see what questions/concerns/ideas he had after a brief trial period. Megan is coming into this meeting with that background.
NOTE: this call will be recorded in order to give Dr. Goodnight a recording to listen to later in preparation for the proposal to his partners. The conference call will be set up to give Megan, Dr. Petersen, and the Justice Matters facilitator the floor for at least the first 1/2 of the call. During that time, other callers will be muted to minimize ambient noise. After their discussion, we will unmute the other callers and give them an opportunity to ask questions.
We will also invite:
- Jenn Preston, Douglas County Health Department and Healthy Families Coordinator
- Marianna, person from the Health Department responsible for making calls to any Moms and Dads referred to the Health Department
- Traci Hoopingarner, Birthing Center Director at LMH
- Dr. Lynn Holman, OB-GYN doctor who has started using the ACEs questionnaire in December at the 16th week appointment with expectant mothers
- Janice Early, LMH Marketing & Communications Director
- Karry Britt, Health Department Marketing & Communications Director