We are honored you have chosen to invest in our work!
We promise to match your investment with dedication and hard work toward a more just Lawrence.
Please choose among the investment options below (click options 1 or 2 to invest online):
- Monthly Partners - this presents the most optimal way for Justice Matters to continue our work. To become a monthly partner, click on the "Monthly Partners" heading or the circle above. You will select the amount you wish to invest monthly and PayPal will automatically process your payment accordingly.
- One-Time Investments - to make a one time investment in Justice Matters paid in one or several installments, please click on the "One Time Investments" heading or the circle above. You will select the amount and timetable that you wish to invest and Pay Pal will process your investments accordingly.
- Mailing in a Check - please make checks payable to Justice Matters at: PO Box 442221, Lawrence, KS 66044.
- On-Line Security: On-line payments will be processed through PayPal who will secure your payment with the highest in internet security available. We pay a small processing fee created especially for non-profit organizations for this security. You may be asked to create a PayPal account during processing, again this is a security measure.
- Tax Deductions: Justice Matters is a 501 (c) (3) organization, therefore, your financial investments in our work are tax deductible. Our federal tax ID number is: 46-435498.
- Receipts: We will email or mail (when email is unavailable) receipts for your tax records during filing season.